As of July 25, 2020 Executive Order 20-81 people in Minnesota are required to wear a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses. Executive Order 20-38; allowing for safe outdoor recreation, Plus phase III of the Stay Safe MN plan. After reading the Executive Orders 20-38, 20-81, phase III plan plus and recommendations from the MGA, here is our guidelines we will be following.
1. TEE TIMES - Shall be done by phone (320) 852-7078 in advance.
2. CLUBHOUSE – Is open, Face coverings are required (starting July 25). You must cover your nose and mouth. You may temporarily remove your mask while eating or drinking. If you can maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others who are not a member of the same party. Reservations required, we have seating for both inside and outside, while maintaining social distancing. We will continue to do take out and curbside delivers. Bathroom facilities are available while practicing social distancing. More info
3. GOLF CARS – Golf cars will be sanitized after each round.
4. GROUPS – Groups shall be limited to no more than 5 players per group and golfers shall remain six (6) feet apart on the range & practice putting green.
5. RENTALS – No clubs or push cart rentals will be available.
6. CUPS – Pins have been modified, with pool noodle, allowing you to remove your golf balls without removing the flagstick.
7. TOUCHPOINTS – We have removed all rakes, benches, ball washers and driving range stands.
8. DRIVING RANGE – Balls are available for purchased in the clubhouse and will be washed and sanitized between each use.
Remember we are all in this together. For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control or Minnesota Department of Health websites. Stay safe, and stay healthy, keep your social distance!
last updated 7/24/2020
Lake Miltona Golf Club is an 18 hole public golf course that is located in the Alexandria lake and cabin country. What started out as a nine hole golf course in 1965 has grown into a popular 18 hole course since 2002. Whatever your level of play, the course will appeal to your liking. There is an abundance of trees, ponds and open vistas on the property as well as plenty of wildlife to make your round memorable.
Take out or Curbside Deliver available
Full menu Tue - Sun 11-2 and 4-7
limited menu available anytime
We look forward to another incredible season in 2020!
Our course will challenge you while proving to be relaxing and picturesque throughout your experience. Test your accuracy on our fairways, while avoiding water hazards and sand traps. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality experience that always includes exceptional service.
If you have interest in joining one of our weekly leagues, please give us a call for more details (320) 852-7078.
Golf Course flyover video!
Stop on over for a bit to eat if it's before or after a round off golf or just happen to be in the area.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.